I have a confession... I have been window shopping lately (no way, I would actually go to a store - then I would have to deal with people). Anyway, I totally love the "punk" or "rock" style for the boys. I hope that Grant will grow his hair long (think Hanson Brothers when they were kids). I let him decide on his do...so he will probably cut it short. I love the black and Gothic look for him and Miles (so sick of baby blue).
I am so in love with this look for Miles...

I could so see getting them both some vans shoes. I LOVE baby legwarmers. It is awesome how a baby can wear a onesie and legwarmers and there are less snaps and you take them off when they get hot. Works so well in GA weather. Also, looks so cool under punk t-shirts as rockin sleeves.
I will never buy this for Miles since we have plenty of cheaper clothes.. But it is cute!
1 comment:
where do you buy that i will get it for grants birthday. i haven't shopped in for ever but it would be fun to to buy something new.
Post a Comment