- I am becoming more emotional in my middle age. I keep finding everything so sweet and touching. Weird?
- And to prove it.. our family bed...Saturday and Sunday mornings rock. Somehow our queen size bed ends up holding every living thing in the house (excluding the plants)...it takes us forever to get out and we are awake! Daniel, Me, Miles, Grant, Wurstig and Vienna are all there chatting it up and going over our previous week. I love it!
- I have really enjoyed my job this past week (shock...shock).. someone in my group is working on doing analysis different that we usually do it.. I am bringing back all the stored files from college and doing a lot of group think. I love it!
- I am still making up sick time so I am working more than I like.
- Miles only sleep 10 minutes to an hour the entire day when he is at daycare. This drives me insane. When he does that, he is so grumpy at home. I have learned to put him to bed first thing when we get home and let him stay up from 7:30 to 9:00. This ensures that we all get a good night sleep.
- Did I tell you how I LOVE Miles' age right now? He is so sweet and loving and is starting to entertain himself for hours. He doesn't know how to say no. How awesome is that?
- Grant's stage isn't so fun. While he says very funny things.. he is becoming more stubborn and bossy and lazy!
- Little Luke will stay the night with us tonight. Grant is very excited. I can't wait to see how Miles and Luke interact. Miles leaves big kids!
- I am leaving to Cancun in 2.5 weeks.
- I am leaving to Cancun in 2.5 weeks...please let me not worry about the boys the entire vacation!
- I am leaving to Cancun in 2.5 weeks...yay...me!
2 comments:
hey it sounds as if you are having a wonderful Mom Moment enjoy all of those you can. both boys will be grown before you turn around. and don't worry they will miss you while you are gone love Mom
naomi is having one of those really fun ages right now too! where she is just so happy and interactive and expressive and fun to be with. i hope you have a lovely vacation. after all that extra work, on top of your mommy-job, you definitely deserve it.
Post a Comment