Sunday, August 22, 2010

Depressing..

No rain for over a week.. that was tonight's forecast. I am sure it can change easily.

It just reminds me that summer is my least favorite season. I just don't like it. I don't like my clothes feeling wet on the ride home. I don't like to see my boys' hair damp.

I try to embrace it and do water activities. I am not a fan. I much rather be hiking than swimming...but here in Georgia... summer holds on and doesn't let go. I need fall. I need for the a/c to kick off and I open the windows. I need for low pollution days not code red and orange. Summer here is just cruel. She can't let even a day or two of waking up to 75 degree temperature.

I need to go somewhere and feel clean. I hate that I am always concerned if have BO.

Fall is going to come... Oh, I love fall and behind that I love spring! Winter is not so bad here. But summer... she is a witch.

No comments: