Friday, August 20, 2010

Miles' 1 year doctor stats

He weighs 21 lbs 11 oz (40%)
He is 30 inches tall (50%)

This not so average baby is pretty average...

I walked up to Grant's old pre-K class yesterday. I overheard the teachers talking about Miles. I walk in. They said they were just discussing how Miles is a genius. Whatever! Apparently, the teachers in the baby room were telling them how Miles uses tools to his advantage. He climbs and manipulates. Well, he does do this.. He grabbed my keys and tried to put them in the door. He holds the phone and babbles in it - correctly. He moves furniture around so he can figure out how to get where he wants. Now, Miles' teachers tell us that he is a pain and is the hardest baby they have had in a while. They mentioned he is trying to unlatch the gate. Yikes! But genius.. no... don't see it. He isn't talking at all. He gets himself stuck in a lot places. He can't focus on a Baby Einstein movie. He just wants to be difficult. He is "active". He is my sister's kid..that I am sure of.. My kids are supposed to be easy...

He is a lot of fun when he isn't attached to my leg. Separation anxiety big time.. wants his mama.

Here is to the next year!!! I am sure it will be interesting.

No comments: