I haven't gotten this in a long time. I keep thinking that the next weekend will be that time and that weekend comes and it is as hectic as the last weekend.
Is it wrong of me to not want to go to another party or get together?
This weekend, I will volunteer at Grant's school for a field trip on Friday. Saturday morning, we have a soccer game. Saturday afternoon we have a birthday party. Saturday evening we have mass. Sunday morning Grant has religion class. Sunday evenings, I usually go grocery shopping.
I still need a pair of black pants. When in the heck am I supposed to buy them????? All women need at least one pair of blank pants. I have been going without for almost a year!
2 comments:
hey i should be off oct. 16 let me know if u have plans for this weekend. i ight be able to provide some down time love mom
i feel like i need that too heather. for me i just need a little time every day when i can play a game on the computer, or read blogs, or just sit and watch tv mindlessly. i wasn't getting that for a long time but i think over the summer we've finally both started feeling like we've got it together enough so we can make that happen for both of us every night. hugs!
Post a Comment