I have no problems with this toy. At little above his age but I am okay with him getting it.
But.....................................
The mom in me knows that he will never play with it. We had bakugan last year.... after making them open a couple times, he never learned the rules and would never play with them. I found bakugan all over my house.... They ended up in the charity bag.... or in the trash. Those little things drove me crazy. So the environmental side of me, does not want this thing to ever enter my house. I know it won't get played with and most likely end up in the trash.
So I wonder if Santa will bring it? It is not an expensive gift. But Santa knows me... I don't like having stuff just to have it. Stuff takes up space! I guess we will see on Christmas morning.
I do know that Grant would spend more time playing with train sets, legos, and lincoln logs. These things are more expensive but they are used.
1 comment:
We got him a construction set like legos that is in a million pieces. It says ages 8 and older but I know how he likes to do projects. I figure this is one he could work on while Miles was napping or something like that. My boys are probably going to be a little jealous when they see it and will probably offer to 'help'.
Post a Comment