Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! We will be putting Grant to bed soon. He hasn't had a nap all day. He woke up this morning and he came in my room. "It not Eater, the Eater Bunny did not come!" Me _ "Yes, Grant, it is Easter and are you sure the Easter bunny did not come?" Him - "No, he did not leave me anything in my room!" Me - " Have you checked downstairs?" Him - "Ohhhh! Maybe he come!"

He did come and he actually came twice! We had a basket and his Nan had a basket for him! Wow, what a treat. I will post later the pictures!

Our Church took the usually 2 hour service that is required on Easter but Grant did wonderful and he was still and quiet the whole service! I love our Easter service, I especially love the choir's rendition of Kirk Franklin's "Don't Cry!"

No comments: