Monday, September 15, 2008

2 Little Holes....

Last Monday, I had the laproscopic procedure done. It appears that everything looks pretty good. I do have Stage 1 Endometrosis but other than that I am all clear. The RE was able to force dye through my tubes. Tubes look good. Recovery was pretty easy actually. The first day I slept. The second day I was in pain but wasn't able to take meds because they were making me sick so I slept. By day 3, I was feeling fine. Day 4, I started having gas pains that radiated throughout my body. Day 5, a little of the same but tapering off. Day 6, I felt like I had a hangover. The world was spinning and I felt a little nausuated. Day 7, just a little gas pain. Today, I feel fine and hope to return to work tomorrow.

My next appointment with RE is in October. Did I tell you how much I hate this office? I have been seeing them since June and it seems like they are so much slower than the OB/GYN.

No comments: