Sunday, September 07, 2008

Life is Good




What keeps me going while I am dealing with Infertility? Why am I so happy? What do I focus on to keep me distracted that I am broken?

Life is good! I have the most amazing husband who is so supportive and loving. I have a sweet kid who gives me lots of kisses. I get bonus' at work saying I am doing a good job. Wurstig seems to be recovered by back surgery. I get out a lot and take in life. Walks to the park, catch the subway in to the city for a puppet show, trips to the museum, kayaking on the river. Again, life is good.

Two weeks ago, I had the most amazing evening. Grant, Caroline, and I had dinner and waited for Daniel to come home for dinner. When he did, we asked for him to go to the park and fly a kite. It was cloudy and windy. It was so pleasant outside. We made our way to the soccer fields and tried to fly a kite. Our kite was pretty crappy but we had a great evening anyway playing on the grass. We were free and spirited and ran all over the place. It was fun! Even Wurstig got to play with his ball.



A week ago, we took the kayak to the Hooch. We met up with Rachael, Reese, and JR. It was a nice relaxing day floating down the hooch.

I tell you that is the life. Yes, I may be infertile. Yes, I have dealt with skin cancer in the past year. Yes, I would love to be a SAHM. BUT, I wouldn't exchange places with anyone. I am too happy. Life is good.

No comments: