
I spent 30 minutes looking for gas this evening (tried calling my sis to see if they had gas in her county - where I work). I went to over 10 gas stations and finally found a gas station with long lines but it had GAS!!! It cost me $4.39 per gallon. Yikes! Good thing I drive a Honda Civic that takes about 10 gallons. So this is the first time it cost me over 40 dollars to fill up my tank. Luckily that should at least last 8-9 days and will give the market some time to settle down. I am hoping anyway!
Grant was very worried about me not finding gas. He said we will just have to drive without it. I, then, explained that once the gas was gone then my car would not go and we have to catch the bus. So he helped me search.. "There a gas station mommy!" "They don't have gas sweetie, see all the bags!" "Oh man, we need gas mommy!" "Yes sweetie - I know" I didn't tell him that I didn't have any tics left on my gage and the light went on early in our search!
No comments:
Post a Comment