- I am very tired. I worked 13 hours today. I have to work this weekend.
- I am thankful that I am working.
-I spent too much time trying to figure out Facebook this week.
- If you want me to give you a blank stare, ask me about TV programs.
- I just finished reading "A Thousand Splendid Suns" - It is now my all time favorite book.
- Grant informed me this week that he doesn't hear well because he has butterflies in his ears.
- Daniel and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last week. I never remember if it is the 19th or the 20th. He gives me a hard time about that. We have been together 11 years+ now.
- I am sleeping so well these days...the best I have slept in a long time. I am only getting up once during the night and I am always going back to sleep. I don't even hear Grant screaming during a nightmare.
- Grant stayed with Caroline last weekend. He slept the whole night through and never asked for his mommy. He left his bunny there though. Kristi mailed it to him and he received it yesterday. He told me that it was the best present ever.
- He then told me that he was going to give it to his baby.
- When I asked about his baby, he told me that he thinks God is going to get confused and give him a baby in his belly. Then the wheels were turning, "How does God put a baby in your Belly."
- I told him it was a miracle.
- Caroline told me on Sunday that her mommy was having a baby Charlie Brown.
- Kristi is 35 weeks pg looks like she is about to explode. I had an outie with Grant. She doesn't have a belly button at all.
- I haven't had a migraine in quite some time now. I am still planning things as if I will have them. Especially since I am working so much.
- My skin is so dry. I take a shower every morning and hot bath every evening to try and de-stress.
- My work is not going lessen up until the middle of June.
- Work asked us to write our congressmen about the F-22 program. This is the most expensive airplane ever. Yeah, it would keep me employed but at what expense to our deficit and other programs (including keeping our soldiers equipped with necessities). I am torn.
- My hair is now the longest it has very been.
- I am scared of the future....will Daniel lose his job?
- Dachshunds have the worst breath ever.
- I looked up daycares on google today and typed in Atlanta - I got more doggie daycares than children. I am thinking about seeing if Wag-a-Lot will take Grant. Just keep him in the play yard with the doggies. But please let him use the potty - don't untrain him.
- More and more, I am seeing shops and restaurants closed - these always seemed to be packed when I went.
- Against Daniel's better judgement, I enrolled Grant in soccer again this spring.
- We have a couple trips planned in the next couple months - Mardi Gras in Mobile and Skiing in Colorado.
- I think two people I know are pregnant but so far they aren't telling.
- I am going to bed now.
5 comments:
You are too funny, do you get a discount when you enroll your child in doggy day care? They'd probably charge extra, day care people don't need much to charge more...
Anyway, I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns a few months ago... very good. Have you read KiteRunner too?
I would like to tell you that you will spend less time on Facebook once you figure it out... but the truth is that I spend more time making "quick" updates all day long. Super addicting...
Congrats on 7 years! Jon and I really "met" on New Years 1999... so we "celebrated" our 10 years by staring half asleep into the TV and slamming a bottle of Sparkling Cider before dragging our bums to bed in defeat... sometimes I do wonder how we ended up here :)
Livi is struggling with the whole baby thing.. first they were in Mommy's tummy, now their not... but they can't come home cause they are small... I think she would rather if we just said they were still in Mommy's tummy. She was in a particularity agreeable mood the other day, and actually agreed to let me bring the babies home and keep them forever... what a nice big sister!
I did read Kite Runner and liked it also! I just loved A Thousand Splendid Suns... Maybe because I have just read it.
Daniel and I met in Grad school in 97.. Started dating in '98. I went out with a guy for four years in undergrad and it feels like we dated a lot longer. I guess that is what hell is like....we went to dinner for our anniversary. Grant chose the restaurant.
I can't wait to see Livi's reaction when the babies come home. That should be fun. I hope she doesn't get the idea that she can carry them everywhere.
Heather if you have a blog you can figure out FB!! I have to wait until I can use Jay's laptop to get on it for anything because FB locks my computer up so bad!!! That is why I am responding to your comment you left me on FB on your blog. :)
The porch looks great. You guys should set up a chair or two and just hang out there and enjoy your accomplishments! I didn't know it was your anniversary! I hope you guys did something fun - we could've kept Grant if you needed...you know to ask us any time! I like your stream of consciousness posting style this time - i follow it so easily. We decided against spring soccer - maybe it's me that's giving up too easily, but I couldn't stand to see Caroline dancing around the soccer field or have one more breakdown b/c she got dirty. There's always another season if we decide to try again. Dance seems to be much more up her alley. I think we are going to have to decline the MardiGras offer for Caroline. Mike and I don't want her to miss the birth of her baby brother (or at least the special hospital visit to meet the person who will dethrone her of her only child title). I was 3 cm dilated this past Monday at my OB appt. She doesn't think i'll make it to the 25th and neither do I! Enjoy your day!
Actually, this way of writing makes it very easy for me. I had didn't even have to think... just whatever popped up in my head.
Post a Comment