Grant spent the night with his cousins Reese and Luke on Friday night. He had a great time but............ he woke up in the middle of the night wanting his mommy. He could not get back to sleep.... poor Nuschers! Actually, poor Rachael. We really needed a break from Bob the Builder to get some work done on the house and really appreciate BtB going to a sleep over. But A. Rachael did not get much sleep. Hmmmm.... I think we need to cut the cord....Grant needs to spend a little less time with us.... me, particular.. Daniel and I thought about it, I have only gone out twice this entire year. Daniel did things with his friends but Grant stayed at home with me.
I mean, why, bother?? I am in bed most nights before Grant so why would I get a sitter. Grant can go with me almost anywhere. But, I do see the need for him to be a little more independent. So I am going to make my resolution, to get away from my little leech at least 4 times this year!! I have already completed 1/4 of my goal. Yay!
On a side note, Grant woke up last night with croup. He has had it a couple times but it always scares him. It is so hard to calm him down. It just a bad dry cough... Drink water, calm down, and everything will be fine. Kind of hard to get that through to a loud barking seal. He seems 99% today....still has a little cough.
1 comment:
we will turn grant into a party animal - don't you worry. he'll be meeting older ladies (there is a 5 year old down the street and a 7 year old next door) when he spends the weekend with us! he'll come back a changed man, smoking cigars and demanding you bring him a beer when he gets home from a hard day at school - ha!
Post a Comment