Ok, so you want progress reports on the house... well, I have almost gotten the playroom totally primed.. I know, I know, what is taking so long... Well, I still have to cook dinner everyday, do laundry, do light housekeeping, etc. And, I don't do much during the week..
Last week, I worked from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm on two separate days - most days I work 9 hours plus and hour lunch. I did a little of that the week before. So tiring... We are swamped at work. But also, I usually don't do much during the week. After, I cook and clean up after dinner, then put Grant to bed - I do this a lot alone - Daniel works later making up time on the days I have to stay late. I am then ready to go to bed myself. 4:45 am is just too early.
Daniel, on the other hand, is kicking butt... His project looks awesome. He is closer to being done. and he has had a lot more work. I will take pictures when he is done. He works on his room most nights until midnight but he usually gets up for work around 7:30ish.
I am most excited about his paint sprayer he bought. It is speeding up the time to paint and it just looks awesome.
So he is planning on helping me when he gets done with his project. I still have no idea what color I want to paint it. I am leaning toward yellow... a very light yellow with gold. Still fishing for ideas.. if you see a color online you like, can you send me the link?
No comments:
Post a Comment