I just received my Bulova Watch for being at Lockheed Martin 10 years! Can you believe it? I have been with this company a lot longer than I was in college. Gosh, it feels like it is flying by. While I would much rather be a SAHM, if I have to work, this seems like the best fit for me. The company has been great to me. I get 3 weeks of vacaton on top of 12 holidays a year. I have free full pay short term disability. And, get this, I have a pension. New hires don't but I do. Nope, I am stuck, I can never leave. Not only that, I being treated like a diva at this point. Since I am supposed to be resting and my work is the type I can't bring home, my company has provided me a lounger in an office that has a locked door! I am spoiled. I just wish I could bring my baby to work with me. Leaving a baby with someone else is one of the hardest things I ever had to do!
I am currently doing work on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Not that I care about airplanes but some people do and they love to hear about the projects I work on..

No comments:
Post a Comment