-We are no closer to naming this baby.
- Now that I can relax some, I am starting to enjoy this pregnancy. It helps that I feel pretty good most days.
-I can't wait to go and LOAF A LOT next week. That is the name of the Kuemmerle beach house.
-I am very nervous about Grant starting a new school in June. He has always been with people he knows - Caroline, Kai, etc.
-I am loving the cool spring weather!
-Grant's food garden is growing so well. I am so jealous!
- I am donating my hair tomorrow. Yay!!!! No more long hair.
-And ladies and gentlemen, we have a New GA Tech Graduate - Miss Dawn Alford. Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I hope you rub your degree in everyone's face that did not believe you could do it! I am so proud of you.
-Grant still loves Caroline and is still talking about marriage. I think it is a little too soon and he is a little too young.
-Remind to tell you about Grant and his convo about his daddy being an old man. Sad and funny at the same time.
-Work is getting very busy again. Yesterday, I was up and down and moving around the entire day. It made me very tired and I went to sleep at 7:30 pm.
-I have 6 nephews and 5 nieces. Wow.. that is a lot. No wonder I can't remember everyone's birthdays.
-I miss the intensity of school but I wouldn't ever do it again!
-Reese is graduating preschool today! Congratulations Reese!
-If you were loaded, would do the same job you are doing now.. Not me, I would work non-profit!
-Daniel is still working on the playroom. He currently is on the mudding stage of the drywall. Once he finishes that, he has given me permission to make the room any way I want. Yay! I just wish I had more decorating skills. Def. not my strong point!
-I need a blog name and I am coming up with nothing. Majority to Minority is how I grew up with sisters and had classes with mostly girls. I, then, went to GA Tech, and I was a minority big time. And then I started work... again a minority... in fact, I was the only female at one time in my dept. And now, I will be giving birth to my second boy. We have four males and 2 females in the house. Daniel, Grant, Baby 2, and Wurstig (our dog) and there is me and Vienna (our other dog).
No comments:
Post a Comment