For most of the week, the weather was fabulous!
But one key thing happened this week... see Grant as a baby holding bunny?
Somehow, we forgot to pack it. Actually, Grant forgot to pack it. He usually always puts bunny in to his backpack of toys. We went a whole week without bunny. Last night at home, he asked me about it but I had already hidden it by the time he went to bed. I told him I don't know where bunny is. He said OK and he went to sleep. I think bunny may be retired! Yay! It was so easy.
Now, I will say that he really wasn't that attached to it (compared to some kids' lovies). He loved on it every night but only recently with his nightmares has he needed it if he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find it. He has never needed it for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment