Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another U/S Update

Everything looks good...actually everything looks great.

Baby measured at 1 lb 11 oz - a little ahead of target.
Actually, I had quite a few measurements done of him and I feel like his profile is similar to Grant but he has less chin - like his daddy. Maybe we are going to have another Daniel "mini me." Again, I am no u/s tech so what do I know?

Cervix has shrunk some but not enough to worry about - I haven't been on the best behavior so I am happy with this!

Doctor still wants me to rest when I can but vacation is on and I am allowed to have some freedom. I won't see her again until 3 weeks (so she must not be too worried about me)!

Only bad news is that I have lost a couple pounds. I really thought I was gaining too fast so I changed my milkshakes over to fruit and my whole milk to low fat milk. I guess I over did it. Man, I am bad about going one extreme to another!

So all in all... I am still pregnant with a boy who looks healthy and I seem to be holding him in pretty well!

Next milestone (in my mind) is to get past 28 weeks. That is when I went on hospital bed rest with Grant. Once I pass that hurdle - I will leap for joy!

No comments: