Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Thank you, Thank you!

So it is about time for me to thank all the wonderful people who have been there for me since I have gotten pregnant or at least since they have known
1. Heather and Jill for just being there.
2. Rachael for suggesting I take Progesterone (who knows it might have the thing that worked)! Also, for all the cute clothes she bought me at consignment. I would be a very hot pregnant girl right now if it wasn't for her - of course in her winter maternity clothes!
3. Kay and Rachael for once again the offer of their baby stuff - it sure does take a lot of stress off.
4. Natalie for cooking our family so many great meals so that I could rest! I really do appreciate it and they were yummy.
5. Mikey for feeding my every growing appetite. He is doing his best to fatten me up and I am getting spoiled from all the free meals!
6. Reba for "watching out for me cyberly". It is nice to hear your concern.
7. Terri for watching Grant or picking him up from daycare. You have made my life a little less stressful. Please don't move!
8. Daniel for being there for me when I am dealing with crazy pregnancy hormones!
9. Grant for doing so many little things. He has become my personal slave. Get this, get that! Making me dinner and doing many more chores without complaining (at least too much). Also, his concern is touching. "Mommy, you are not supposed to pick up that....the dr said."
10. To Brenda and Ed, thanks for the congratulations pregnancy card. It was so nice that you thought of me.
11. Kevin, Jeff, and Sharon for making my work more accommodating and for helping deal with stress of maybe not spending my whole pregnancy at work. They made me feel reassured that I will not lose my job if my dr decides to keep me home. Whew, that really made the difference!
12. Becky for giving me a blanket she had purchased some time ago from my Great Grandmother Ledwell. Even though my great grandmother is no longer with us, I received something from her anyway.
13. And to Rita for seeing that Grant really wanted to participate in Earth Day but I needed to go "rest". So she offered to go back to school later in the evening to pick him up.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't believe how blessed I am to have people like you!

No comments: