Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pantene Beautiful Lengths..

Friday, I donated my hair. I needed 8 inches. I gave 11 inches! I feel so much better and am enjoying not looking like a hippie! I am very excited to blow dry my hair today. I tried to minimize blow drying because it causes split ends. Oh, and I am 25 weeks exactly in this photo.


2 comments:

Kristi Keable said...

Heather- all that hair - gone? It must feel naked and liberated all at the same time. Glad to hear everything is going well with baby dos. We had a really hard time with Charlie's name too. It came down to birth time for our final decision. Can Grant PLEEEEAAASSSEe come over so that Caroline can teach him some dance moves? They will make an excellent couple - complimentary of one another. Trust me, she still asks if she is going to Grants or if Grant is coming here or if where we are going Grant will be. They are in love. Don't fight it. :-) Have fun at the beach. We want to get together when you come back!

Reba said...

your haircut looks lovely heather! i meant to post this sooner but must have gotten distracted. your baby bump is a lot more noticeable with your hair shorter, too. :)