Some nights are easy... those are the nights I am not really hungry - can wait until the boys make it to bed.
-Daniel is home early or he has been home all day.
-Miles doesn't scream when I put him in his crib.
-Leftovers for dinner - so nothing to make and not a huge mess to clean up.
And some nights, I want to retreat and hide until everything is done.
Tonight was an easy night..... I needed it after this week.
I will be happy next week... I don't do sad or mad anymore.. it takes way too much effort. This week exhausted me.
Next week, people will listen when I talk. I owe it to myself to make sure they do. It will make everyone involved happier. Next week, I will go to bed early and not think... I will not think about numbers...or spent conversations. I will not do design in my head.. I will go to bed and think nothing.. and I will fall asleep before 10. I will not get up at 3 am because I think too much. I will sleep.. I will and I will not worry about idiots who may cause me to look bad. I will do my job and my job only and I will sleep.. I will. And after I sleep, I will take time mid-day to run.
That is all.
1 comment:
Good luck with the not thinking. I told myself that I was going to start back on my energy balancing yoga at night. It helps clear my head.
Post a Comment