So the past few months you could have heard this in my house...
Heather to Miles - "Mama, mama, mama, say Mama Miles."
Grant to Miles - "Bubba, bubba, bubba, bubba"
Daniel to Miles - "Dada, dada, dada, dada"
We have all been trying real hard to get him to talk. The doctor wanted to send him to an ENT if he didn't start within 6 weeks of his last appointment (May 14th).
And Saturday morning and all day Saturday, we heard that glorious sound, "mamamamamamamamamaamamamamamamaa" all day long.
Grant - "You won Mommy!"
And on Sunday, I heard a Bubba thrown in.... And today, "Dadadadadada."
Poor Daniel, if Miles starts to say Bubba... haha... Daniel would lose it! That is all he needs, is a little boy in downtown Atlanta nicknamed "Bubba".
2 comments:
That's too funny. Peter says mama and poo poo. He has not even come close to saying dada.
check out babyviva.com They have a coupon code car20 for their radian's. I just ordered one for $183.99 and free shipping. I didn't know if you were still thinking of getting one for Grant. I am going to see if Lucy will agree to sit in it. If she will. I will order another one so I can put the three in carseats in the third row.
Post a Comment