Saturday, June 05, 2010

Old Hooker

What you know, another Grant story.

Grant was with me at my car. I was getting my tennis shoes that I leave in the trunk of my car (my good pair that I have with me at all times) to take with me to Dauphin Island.

Grant sees a bungee cord with hooks on each end.. He grabs it and says "My Daniel left this in your car."

We go inside. He runs in.

Grant - "Daddy, you left your old hooker in my mommy's car!"

There are no words that can describe Daniel's face. Total shock was one emotion and for once, my husband was speechless with no comebacks!

I start dying laughing.. it took a while for Daniel to get there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This totally gave me the laugh I needed to start my morning!!!

Shelly said...

OMG! I truly LOL at my desk!!!! You gotta keep Grant away from Cole!