I was working away in the bathroom a couple weeks ago but something was amiss. It was very quiet. The boys were in my room.
Enter me in the room.
And there… you go… there is the evidence in Grant’s hand. I took this picture after I yell “What are you doing?” He had Miles on Miles’ back lying down with a wet washcloth on Miles’ head. Grant jumps up.. Miles sits up… Both boys look guilty as hell.
Because really, doesn’t all babies need a star tattoo on their foreheads. Even a 5 year old knows that! And after you stop laughing, do you punish the guilty party? But really, I never did tell him that he couldn’t put a tattoo on his brother’s head (should have thought of that).
And in typical Grant fashion, he made sure that he got his Tat…..too. Gosh, he did this himself. I think I will let him give me one also. So I got a Tramp Stamp – you know the tattoo on your lower back. I never did see it but the girls at the gym were impressed.
(And yes Kristi, you should be very afraid for your little girl! He is all about impressing the masses and he seems to have a following these days. And to think I used to worry about Caroline wanting to touch his “noodle”.)
No comments:
Post a Comment