Sunday, June 06, 2010

World's Greatest!

On the last day of school, Grant's class performed a song for the parents. I knew he had been working on something but I had no idea what it was.

(Please ignore my videoing.. I am horrible at it and there were times I was shaking so much - in laughter and tears). Grant has been very trying for us these days...and here he reminded us he is our "World's Greatest." Maybe we have been too hard on him...knowing his personality...maybe we give him to many responsibilities instead of being a kid.... whatever it is... he reminded us with this song. Thank you Grant..and thank you for trying to sing. Doesn't he look so grown-up?




My husband (the saint he is) once reminded me to not be too prideful.. This is really hard especially when my oldest son overcame his fear of public singing to perform this. He is one of the loudest kids....and he was so excited to show this to us. We haven't even heard one little bit of this song (he is always singing to himself something so I was shocked to hear him sing this one so well). He kept that secret very well hid.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Heather! He's got moves too!! I love this! What a great start to my day!

Shelly said...

Too cute!!!!

Dottie said...

i love this he is such a little man. wow what moves. i think he may have gotten his dads music talent or maybe pa pa paseurs singing talent.LOVE MOM

Molly said...

This is really cute! Sorry we missed you AL....maybe next time?
Molly