Last night,
Grant "Mommy, Daddy needs to get me a song with his itunes card (he bought this for Daniel for Father's day). I want Macerna (you know the annoying song from the 90's)"
Heather " You will just have to wait and ask for one for your birthday or Christmas"
Grant "I can't get one for my birthday because I am not having a birthday party - I turn 6 this year.. not a big birthday."
Heather "Grant, we will buy you an itunes card if you want one for your birthday (which is in Feb by the way). And you will be allowed to invite a friend over and have cake and ice cream. "
Grant "Well, mommy that is a birthday party!"
Really, they are happy with just about anything.... he doesn't know that he is missing out on clowns, jumping parties, big get togethers .etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment