The baby is growing up way too fast. Why can't I slow it down? I want to sit and hold him and blow raspberries on his belly. I want to nuzzle his neck. I want eat his feet. I don't want him to grow up, yet. Time please slow down.
God, I love him.
I love him so much. (again, I have fallen so hard in love). First Daniel, the Wurstig, then Vienna, Grant, and now Miles. I LOVE babies. Right after we got Vienna.. Daniel said to Wurstig, "Just you wait...she now will be loving all over the new baby (Vienna)."
I know the babies get sick of me.... but I can't help... I am addicted to their smell...their touch.. and their smiles... and their giggles (or barks). I just want to breathe it all in. Looks like Grant is the same way... he is always holding Miles' hand while in the car.. He blows raspberries on his belly... He has to kiss him about 100 times a day.
1 comment:
Oh Heather, I know what you mean. I feel it too. Look at him sitting up like a big boy! Oh my! Please stop!!
Post a Comment