Sunday, July 25, 2010

Toddler

Have you guys met our new toddler? He couldn't wait.. he decided he was too big to crawl.. He is now toddling. So much like his brother...straight ahead...don't care if he falls...lots of bruises. He is almost 2.5 months ahead of his brother though. I knew early on while I was pregnant, that this one wasn't going to stay still. Miles climbs things.. up chairs..changing table... he hangs on the dinner table. He will push a stool or a potty to a location so he can get in higher position. Kid is going to wear me out.

It is official, he won't be a baby much longer.... he will shortly grow out of those legs that I call hams. It could have lasted a couple more months if he would have let it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow--- I can't believe he's walking...go Miles!

Reba said...

so cute!!! it really is sad how quickly they aren't babies anymore.

Kristi Keable said...

I thought you were supposed to push them down when they walk that early, not encourage it! Ha! I can not believe he is walking so early! Good luck!

Dottie said...

He is so cute, i cant believe he is almost one year old. Wow good job Miles. before long he will be running with his big brother

Totus Tuus said...

Man, Peter won't put his feet down. He lifts his legs up when we try to get him to walk. When he does stand, it is on his toes. He is going to be like Noah. We gotta get Miles and Peter together so maybe Peter will get a clue on the walking thing.

Heather said...

That's great!! I think!! Look out! Great video :-)