Tuesday, July 06, 2010

On Becoming a Boy

No doubt Miles is growing up. He has found two of the things that mommies wish that their little boys would never find.


(Warning.....Graphic.....Not for sensitive eyes!)
.
.
..
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..



I warned you, didn't I?

Yes, he has found his nose. Yuck!
Luckily, he has lost it again (haven't seen him pick it since this day).

Wish he would forget that he has boy parts in his diaper. His hand is attracted to that area any time his diaper is removed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wes does that diaper thing too. His diaper comes off and his little paws shoot down under and grab, pull, wiggle and stretch. I always think it can't be comfortable, but six times or more a day....

Heather said...

Julie - I just know that Miles is hurting himself! I didn't think you could handle that that way!!! what do I know?