I wish that I could meet up with Miles' playgroup so we know who will be his future friends.
I wish that I didn't feel left out at our neighborhood playground. So many parents know each other from playgroups and day outings. We both work - we can't make them. We used to be invited. They know better now.. we are never asked now.
I wish that I had time to walk my dogs to the park everyday.
I wish that I could take the time to clean my house like I like it.
I wish that I could walk Grant to school every morning and go and walk him home in the afternoons.
I wish that we could let him do an extra curricular activity during the work week. We just can't make 5-6 meetings or practices.
I wish we got home before 6 pm and I left later than 6 am.
I wish that I had time to go get a haircut.
I wish that I could sit and do art with my boys. Hard to do that in the hour and a half we have together in the evenings. I would get a wire and hang it proudly across my front porch.
I wish that doctor/dentist appointments did not totally stress me out. How am I supposed to make that time up during my day?
I wish that I could go more than once a year to the beach house.
I wish that we could go and enjoy the outdoor movie scene in ATL. These are done on weekday nights at dark. My kids have to get up at 6:30 am in the morning so those are out.
I wish I could sit on my front porch in the mornings and enjoy a cup of coffee during the week. I actually do this on Saturdays which is why it is real hard for me to plan something on Saturday morning.
I wish I would win the lottery so I could quit my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment