It makes me happy to see Grant hold Miles’ hand all the way home from school.
It makes me happy to hear Grant tell every one that cares “that is my brother.”
It makes me happy that Grant yells “Mommy, Miles learned to stand up….get your camera!!!” He doesn’t seem to get jealous of all the attention Miles receives .
It makes me happy to see Miles squeal with delight when his Daddy walks in the room.
It makes me happy when the doggies cozy up to Miles and he pets them instead of ripping off their ears and tails.
It makes me happy to know that Grant has compassion. It worries him that his Nan lives by herself. It bothers him that the homeless have no home. He wants to bring Haitian orphans to our house to live. I like this kid…who is selfish like most kids but once in a while thinks of others. (He said “You can’t post that picture on Facebook”…. he didn’t say anything about my Blog)
It makes me happy when Miles sleeps well all night and wakes up happy.
It makes me happy to take time and think of all that I have. I am one lucky person. I still don’t know how I got all this!
1 comment:
they are wonderful little boys who have a wonderful mama! you deserve all the wonderful things you have :)
Post a Comment