Friday, March 25, 2011

Dancing..

Tonight, Miles and I enjoyed a little bit of dancing. He went wild...so different from my calm first born. He was all over the place... I was all over the place. He does this crazy feet move.. up down up down. I copied him.. I pulled my calf muscle. I can barely walk. I plan on running 6 miles in the morning.

My left calf has been on and off again tender since I have started running. It feels "tight" most of the time. I have pulled at it couple times. I know eventually I will really pull it. Every night before bed, I take a belt and give myself a good calf stretch.

Miles didn't care that I pulled my muscle... we were having a blast. So I started jumping on my right leg. He tried do the same move. That kid is pure fun...

I love him..

(Grant is outside helping his dad install our new kayak rack for the truck. He had a "fantastic week" at school. He was on of the first done with his weekly centers. For reward, he wanted to help his dad wash his truck and install the kayak rack. We will be the proud owners of TWO tandem kayaks in the next couple weeks. Our family has just gotten too big!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

So worth pulling a calf muscle! Heather