I know that I have been totally lame on this blog this year. I have an excuse. I let someone use my card reader and they didn’t “safely remove hardware” and so my card reader is broken. I should have explained that you must hit the “safely remove hardware”. Anyway, I finally am reading my cards. Unfortunately, the new card reader ripped the side off of the card… maybe I can glue it. Maybe I can use this excuse to get a new camera and give Grant mine. I really want an Eyefi.
So I finally got some pictures of my card and I decided I wanted to spend some time talking about my mother-in-laws knitting.
Every year, I know she is going to knit me something. Every year, I can’t wait. I am like a kid waiting for candy. What will I get this year? But I LOVE what she knits the boys even more. Sometimes, she ask what I want. This year was one of those times.
Grant is in to the Jolly Roger this year. So I asked if we could get both boys a sweater made with the jolly roger. She did it and I love it. With Grant’s sweater, she won 1st place at a fair. I don’t know if it was state or what? Anyway, she could not find a pattern … so she made one up. Look how cute!!
We all have hats that she has made for us in the past. But the hat she knitted for Miles last year has to be a favorite. I always get compliments. Everyone wants to know where did I buy it. Miles absolutely ADORES it. He wants to wear it all the time even when he is inside wearing pjs.
1 comment:
miles looks a whole lot like luke and they both look like uncle roger as a kid.
Post a Comment