Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Sick Days


Last night I was literally cussing this child (no - not really). But I was really really angry. Dinner time is getting harder and harder with this child. He only wants carbs. I am not used to that. Grant would eat for me so well and if he didn't like it, he would still eat it. Miles is throwing full blown temper tantrums. Again, Grant did not do this. Last night his tantrum lasted about 30 minutes - really! Have I told you how stubborn this baby is?? Sorry, spirited is the new politically correct word.

Today, I got a phone call from Daniel. Can you get Miles? He has a temperature of 103. I go to school and get him. He was so happy to see me. I get him home and he gets on the couch and stays there for 2 hours. He gets up vomiting.

Mommy guilt is washing all over me now. I wish I was more patient last night. Today, he got all the carbs he wanted. He signed "more" over and over. I got him juice and crackers and even watched the same show of Yo Gabba Gabba over and over again. He was treated like royalty.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Poor baby! I hope he does ok through the night.

This is why it is so hard to be hard on them!