Sunday, March 27, 2011

Super Busy…

We have been super busy

Temper tantrums

Food fights – Miles wants nothing but carbs.. everything else gets thrown in my face.

Birthdays

Working three jobs between two people

Baseball practice and games

Hurling Games

Mardi Gras

Super Long runs

Making time at work

Well you get the idea… I don’t have much time to blog.

DSC01062 First time Miles got his own ice cream

 

DSC03704 

Reese’s 7th Birthday Party

 

DSC00444Grant and Daniel riding go karts for Grant’s birthday 

 

DSC01072 

Miles is electrifying!

 

DSC03724

Grant is replacing me for the nightly story :(

 

 

 

DSC03744

  

 

 

 

  I pulled off Miles’ sheets from the crib and put clean sheets on his crib.  He took it upon himself to pick them up and put them in the hamper.  I looked everywhere for the dirty sheets.  I never thought to look in the hamper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00455

Waiting on Becca

 

DSC01086

Mardi Gras

 

DSC01109

So handsome in uniform

 

DSC01116

Run in the Park!

 

DSC00460

He is eating Veggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: