Today.....Lena.
She was my first friend to have children and boy did she have them. I keep looking to her for advice. She has a no-nonsense way about her and seems to go with the flow. If you met her, you would think she is the most laid back person. I, however, know that she beats up on herself. She sees so much perfection and good in others.... and has no idea that most see her the same way.
Lena, I am honored to be your friend. You always unselfishly give to me. You feel like you don't have your act together... but when I am around you... "I feel like how can you get 5 children out the door faster than I can get my two!" When something seems a little tough for me, I call you and you give the best advice. Thanks!
1 comment:
Thanks. I really needed this today. Between dealing with no so cabinet installers to having almost three heart attacks, I am happy to be reminded of our great friendship. Thanks for talking me through the ingestion of sanitizer. After we left ballet I came within inches of rear ending someone, which slung all of my kids forward, then Peter found huge pair of scissors and was walking around with them and finally he jabbed a long plastic hard tube down his throat. When it rains it pours and Mike's at music practice not a wine bottle opener to be found. Thanks again for being a great friend to me.
Post a Comment