-I am sick today - sore throat. Daniel is coming home early to make me soup. He is such a sweetie.
-I absolutely love my husband! I really don't deserve him!
-Grant and Daniel were cooking last night on the grill. Daniel poured water on the fire to cool it down. Grant asked him why was he doing that. Ironically, Grant was wearing a fireman's outfit at the time and was carrying a pretend hose and telling us he was putting out fire everywhere. Uh, think about it buddy!
-Still waiting on Kristi to pop out her baby - as Grant puts it.
-I am going on Friday to check on the status of my ovarian cysts. They have been with me since November.
-Grant got his new bike on Sunday for his birthday. We got him 16 inch wheels. His old bike was 12 inches. He really needs 14 inches.
-I still haven't had a migraine in some time. I had a headache on Saturday (probably from working overtime). I drank a half glass of red wine. It made it better!!! Usually a sip of any alcohol brings on a migraine. Maybe red wine doesn't give me headaches anymore - at least at this time in my life.
-Work is still going pretty crazy. There are quite a few people working more 60 hours a week.
-I have been doing different designs lately and I am enjoying my work. It helps that I am not having migraines.
-I haven't worked out since before Christmas. It is starting to show. I feel like I am lagging too. Maybe I should get my butt back to the gym. I do walk a little bit everyday. I need more exercise than that especialy since I spend all day on my hiney.
-A lot people have fussed at me for cutting Grant's hair. I let him decide what he wants - I wasn't even near him when he got it cut - he told the hairdresser what he wants. I was shocked when I saw it.
-We are celebrating Grant's birthday in Mobile this weekend. We plan to attend at least 3 parades. Whew, I am already tired.
-I know someone else that is pregnant. I think it must be catching. She isn't telling yet. Some of you know her, I will let you know as soon as she feels comfortable telling - if she doesn't mind me blurting it out to the whole world.
-Daniel had a very sad day at work on Friday because that was the last day for some of his co-workers.
-Grant loves Sushi! He always ask can we eat Sushi. I just learned to like Sushi about 4 years ago.
-Ok, I am going to lie down and wait for my husband to get my soup ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment