Friday, February 13, 2009

More Drivel (back by popular demand)

- Grant told me two days ago that when he gets big that he was going to marry Caroline because that is what friends do...(Daniel and I are very good friends)

- I worked less hours this week but I am still tired. I am thinking about going in tomorrow. I need to get some work done and I need to make some extra money.

- I think I figured out facebook. I still don't want to contact everyone that I haven't even thought about in years - I am just not that interested. I like that you can instant message on it. I love talking to family that way.

- Two weeks ago, the girl I suspected was pregnant finally told me she was.

- Today, I finally dragged it out of Lena that she is pregnant. She is due in late August. Yay! Daniel tells me that I am nosy because I figured out she was pregnant on New Year's Eve. He is probably right.

- Daniel worked a lot this week. He pulled almost two all nighters. I could never work that much. He won't get paid for it but I am so thankful he still has a job!

- Grant will turn 4 years old in 1.5 weeks. I can't believe it. What is even more amazing is that he didn't go to the doctor at all this year. That is for a kid in day care. I hope he isn't too scard of the unknown when he goes for his wellness exam.

- Grant's new hobby is copying words out of books on to the computer.

- Several people have asked me if I am still going to try and get pregnant. (with the economy right now) It is definately on the back burner at this time.

- I have been trying to upload a video of Grant for two days now. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

- Grant made me a sandwich last week. It wasn't very good but I ate all of it and told him I loved it.

- I have a speech to give on Monday. I really need to work on it. I usually have it written days in advance.

- Painting the playroom is going to take some time... More to come on that!

No comments: