Thanks Reba and Rachael. I think he is cute too but I am biased.
Rachael, we need to get together soon! BTW, do you still have Grant's jacket - it was left at your house during his stay, and he had a sweater that he has only worn once that I sent in his bag. And we want to borrow Reese's last year snow boots if that is possible!
5 comments:
He is soooo cute! He really does have the hand motions down really well.
loved it, we would love to see you guys soon.
Thanks Reba and Rachael. I think he is cute too but I am biased.
Rachael, we need to get together soon! BTW, do you still have Grant's jacket - it was left at your house during his stay, and he had a sweater that he has only worn once that I sent in his bag. And we want to borrow Reese's last year snow boots if that is possible!
This is precious Grant!! You sing and play guitar so good!!
Hey Grant i think you should sing me a song about your new baby. have mom tape it for me. I love you Maw-Maw
Post a Comment