Thanks for all the well wishes!! Kay, I will be honest, I really thought you would be the one to catch on to the shirt. You are so in to details.. Thanks for getting everyone else to check out my blog!
I really thought Rachael had an idea but I wasn't sure.. I tried to give a lot hints!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
I love the prison look, too cute!
Congratulations :D
Now I can finally tell you to Take It Easy!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! Love the shirt that is a cute idea.
thanks for calling...love u. congrasts to u and grant.
Hey why did you not call someone!!!!! what if the internet was down???? i am so happy for you
i love you mom
Thanks for all the well wishes!! Kay, I will be honest, I really thought you would be the one to catch on to the shirt. You are so in to details.. Thanks for getting everyone else to check out my blog!
I really thought Rachael had an idea but I wasn't sure.. I tried to give a lot hints!
Post a Comment