Friday, May 07, 2010

Cancun

We went to Cancun…..my babies survived me being gone…and I had a good time…. It was the perfect girl’s vacation. I wasn’t gone too long or too short.  And when I got home, my 5 year old boy covered me in kisses and told me “welcome back mommy, I missed you!”

DSC00025

Here are my boys on the morning I left.

HPIM2552

Don’t let my white legs blind you!

HPIM2576

Hmmm…when it is raining in Mexico.. tattoos are a must (Henna Tats that is)

HPIM2590  See, I got a tat-too!

DSC_3710

Look at Becca go!

DSC_2069

Here I come!

DSC_0970

We snorkeled here! Awesome and cold!

HPIM2633

Mayan Ruins

HPIM2641

Becca on top of the ruins

DSC00072

I am resting while Becca is running!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Hey thanks for the pictures i hope the tats are gone by now. great pictures love Mom

Kristi Keable said...

I have never seen that side of you (you posed in the green shirt by the water above) - I like what Mexico did to you!!