I have heard that you will have extremely good luck if you get two fortunes in a fortune cookie. What does it mean if you get 7?
I got 7 fortunes in my cookie tonight. and they read
"Your dearest dream is coming true" (hmm... to work part time or be a SAHM would be my dearest dream)
"You are soon going to change your present line of work"
"You have an important new business development shaping up"
"You will always be surrounded by true friends" (duh, I don't pick friends because they are fun to hang out with.. I pick them by capacity to be supportive and loyal)
"You will travel far and wide, both business and pleasure."
"A carrot a day may keep cancer away" (I did just have two more skin biopsies.. this is the first time that they have every came back completely benign)
"You will always get what you want through your charm and personality" Really with the exception of my full time job... I have everything I wanted..but I am not sure my charm got it).
With all of those fortunes, I am going to be lucky with some kind of job adventure. Huh? Let me know if you want me to pick your lottery numbers.
1 comment:
PA PA needs your luck he said send him numbers for powerball and mega ball so i can retire and spend time doing fun stuff. like visiting you guys
Post a Comment