This evening while cutting Grant's toenails, I kept telling Grant to give me his foot.
Grant - "Mommy, you need to calm down (hand motion here). We need to come up with a plan on how we are going to do this."
(WHAT???????????) I actually laughed out loud for this one (I know he was mocking me but hey, that was funny).
And then he told me to not tell a lie... We have been working with him on not telling lies so I wonder why he said that? (insert sarcasm here).
How can I lie with cutting his finger nails? He was just being the usual Grant.. bossy and a know-it-all.
(Side note: I despise cutting his nails.. I don't know if it is because he drinks milk or what but I cut his almost every fourth or fifth day! Totally worth it to me to let the ladies at Nail World cut them for 2 dollars.
2 comments:
i think your blog is the best i love all the grant stories he is going to handful because he is so smart just like his mom was. i alaways felt dumb when you were a kid. we reap what we sewkeep them coming love mom oh by they way let us know how you find the gulf.
oh i wish i could get naomi's nails cut by someone else!! i cut them every other day and sometimes every single day!!! and she hates it!! ugh!!!
Post a Comment