“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family.” Earl Nightingale
Are you happy??? I am so freaking happy that I sometimes wonder if my heart will burst. What did I do to get this life? I love you - you crazy Kuemmerle boys! I love how I feel... I love the high I am getting from exercise. I love my house! I love my neighbors! I love the kids' school (where I found out that Miles teacher has been teaching for over 15 years and that is next teacher will have been at the school for over 22 years) I love my neurotic dogs! I am happy but tired... I need to go to bed. I hope you are happy too. You deserve it!
1 comment:
I'm happy too! Although, I'm having a little trouble being happy at work. Thanks for reminding me to make the best of it today! Heather
Post a Comment