On April 30th, I was helping Grant get ready for school. He was not wanting to go to school at all.
Heather - "Grant, you have a field trip to the Capital today. Please hurry up."
Grant - "I don't even like to sing."
Heather - "Don't you guys sing everyday?"
Grant - "I don't want to sing for the Governor."
Heather - "You are singing for the Governor today?"
Grant - "Yes mommy, that is why we are going to the capital (exasperated voice)."
I really had no idea.. that is problem with picking up Grant, I never talk to his teachers, just the after school caretakers. I had the day off and I could have gone with them but I made other plans that day.
He met with Governor Purdue to celebrate the Millionth child reached by the Lottery Funded Pre-K program.
Long video here.. Grant is over to the right.
Find more videos like this on CDC Atlanta
On the way to the camp site that evening, I asked him about his day.
Heather - "Grant, what did you think of the Governor?"
Grant - "He is really big and he has hair on the side of his head and no hair up here (patting the top of his head)."
Heather - "Was he nice?"
Grant - "Yes"
Heather - "He is used to be a vet. You know, a doctor for animals."
Grant - "No mommy, he was a vet and that is a doctor for dogs (another smart alec voice here).
Really I know nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment