I don't want to. He still tortures me some.. but he also stares in my eyes, rubs my hair or my pats my back. He snuggles and sighs. I am not ready... not yet.
Does this make me horrible? I just want to breathe it in a little longer. He drinks real well from everything including a straw and a plain cup.
4 comments:
Oh honey if he were nearly two and still fussing for a bottle every three hours, you might feel differently. I can't wait to be done! Ava had only one each day last week until she got sick... I can't encourage fluids and keep her from the bottle at the same time :(
Yes, that would totally be draining. We are lucky that he his ready to move on.. just a little sad that he is becoming so independent so early.
i know how hard that is! Jase gave up his bottle at 8 months! He hated being a baby though haha Caroline did the same thing but when we moved she picked it back up, now i want it gone! She only has it during the night because she has yet to figure out to stay asleep without it...ugh
This is your last baby. Miles will not be a 10 year old wanting a bottle at night, I guarantee it. If he wants a bottle before he goes to bed directly from you and this is time together (you are not putting him to bed with a bottle in his crib), then so what! You know what is bad for your kids and this is not. I was so structured with Caroline on stopping a bottle at 12 mths. What the hell for? Does not make a difference. Charlie is 19 mths and still has a bottle before bed. Unfortunately we now only have one glass bottle left; they have all broken! When that one is gone, we will stop.
Post a Comment