Saturday, September 25, 2010
Perfect Balance
I envy Daniel... he makes it look easy... He has perfect balance.. This weekend he painted the laundry room and installed new shelves. He took care of the kids while I was at a baby shower (for hours). He taught Grant how to ride his bike. He did two loads of laundry. When I showed up from the shower, he was sitting in the playroom drinking a beer playing with Lincoln Logs. How does he do it? I just can't turn it off. I feel like I need to start a project before I start doing anything else including playing with the kids. I wish I could be more like him. I wish I could get all that he gets done in a day. The man is a machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i fear that this is due to u being pushed to excel on everything u do. sorry. ur dad and i wanted to do our best and u have our genes. love mom just remember u are doing it at least twice as well as we did. love MOM
Post a Comment