I wanted something small.. no party…. but well, with the Spears – that is a party by sheer number and then add in my sister and her family. Now we have a huge party! Well, why not invite the Vrazels…. and bust the seams of this house. It was fun.. Miles was a little sleepy so he was cranky… but he still enjoyed his time.
The rest of the kids had blast!
Jill made a delicious cake and so freaking cute! We loved it! Best gift ever.. Remember the superwoman comment….yes, I still believe she is superwoman and out of her mind. Wish I could be more like her!
| Yummy! |
| Oooh! I like cake! |
Must eat cake and not fall asleep!
You don’t have to wash me Aunt Rachael, I can lick it off!
Sexy tan Godmother! So pretty!
Grant can feed her! “Mommy, I like him.” (oh no, another female friend)
I know Kara, you are more my brother’s age, but I think you are cute!
3 comments:
Such a cutie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miles!!
Caroline says she wish she could have helped dig into the cake ;) lol
Wow! Love the cake! Ok, now I know who to go to for cake! Happy Birthday Miles!
Just catching up on my blog reading...can't believe Miles turned 1 already. Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment