Monday, September 06, 2010

When it Rains.. It Pours!

I try not to be too negative on my blog... I am way too negative in real life.. I don't want the written record. Daniel thinks my blog should say "That Sucks and that is just Sad! A perspective by Heather Kuemmerle!"

Well, I am trying to be more positive these days.. I have it all - right! I think so. If you don't, please don't tell me.

Back to it pouring.. everything around me is breaking down.

A couple months ago.. we had to buy a new water heater - the old one rusted out and flooded the crawl space.

So then, a positive note.. we finally painted the house.. good right.. lots of money - nice new paint job.

And then, it happened our washing machine flooded. The cost to fix was too much. Buy a new one.

We now need the following..
a new microwave
dishwasher
refrigerator
and maybe a new laptop.

Oh, and I forgot the AC went out on my car.

Like I said, it is pouring here. The optimistic side of me is trying to think about the price reductions in the bills!


1 comment:

Dottie said...

Hey little girl keep the faith this life. i know it sucks but u do have it all mom