She is going to kill me but here it is. Lena and I are due two days apart. She is due on the August 26th and I am due on August 28th. With Grant, I was pregnant with lots of friends and a couple family members. This time, I am practically sharing a due date. We are both delivering at Piedmont. Chances are that we won't be there at the same time. I delivered Grant at 38 weeks. Lena delivered her children after her due dates! I will try to get another picture of us side by side - will take some begging. She looks great. This is baby number 5 for her! I think her total weight gain is 20 lbs, I am around 30 lbs (oops, she is going to kill me for that one too)!
Friday, June 19, 2009
2 Days Apart
She is going to kill me but here it is. Lena and I are due two days apart. She is due on the August 26th and I am due on August 28th. With Grant, I was pregnant with lots of friends and a couple family members. This time, I am practically sharing a due date. We are both delivering at Piedmont. Chances are that we won't be there at the same time. I delivered Grant at 38 weeks. Lena delivered her children after her due dates! I will try to get another picture of us side by side - will take some begging. She looks great. This is baby number 5 for her! I think her total weight gain is 20 lbs, I am around 30 lbs (oops, she is going to kill me for that one too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment