Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

The following is an interview I conducted with Grant about his daddy for Father's Day.

1. How old is your daddy? 60 years old

2. What does your daddy do for work? He works on buildings.

3. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Go kayaking..

4. What can Daddy do really well? Painting

5. What does Daddy do or say that is funny? You are a silly goose.

6. What do you do that makes daddy happy? Hug him.. I love him.

7. What does daddy do when you are not with him? He gets sad.

8. What do you like that Daddy cooks? chocolate chip cookies

9. What does daddy do for fun? He plays hurling.

10. What makes daddy proud of you? Helping him.

11. What does Daddy like to watch on TV? Adult TV (as a side... I want everyone to know this means not Kid TV - cartoons, etc...)








Happy Father's Day Daniel - we think you are pretty awesome!!!

No comments: